Tarehe Iliyotolewa: 2020-10-30
Kituo cha Kazi/Tukio: Tanzania
Imetembelewa mara! 16500 ... Deadline: 2020-11-30 15:30:00
Our Excellent Opportunity!
We are now looking for a 1st Level Operations professional. This job role is responsible for the coordination, support, management and execution of reactive maintenance activities to ensure that services provided to customers are continuously available and performing to Service Level Agreement (SLA) performance levels!
Support the following systems and functions:
- Event management
- Incident management
- Remote site access control
- Legal request execution
- Billing operations
- Assurance support activities
- To be successful in the role you must have
- Education: Academic degree, minimum on bachelor level, in engineering (IT, Telecom)
- Minimum years of experience: 3-5 years’ experience of deploy system test and lead testing team.
- ISEB/ISTQB software testing qualifications would be an advantage
- Additional Requirements
- Knowledge-sharing & collaboration skills
- Problem solving & creative thinking
- Ericsson knowledge,
- English skills, working with people & Analyzing
- Delivering results & meeting customer expectations
- Manage instructions & procedures
- Applying expertise & technology
- Next Steps:
What happens next once you apply? Read about the next steps here
For your interview preparation, here are a few “Tips & Tricks” from our recruiters
For your prep and reference, here is our overall Brand video and some insights about our innovations in 5G
Ericsson provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, parental status, national origin, ethnic background, age, disability, political opinion, social status, veteran status, union membership or genetics.
Ericsson complies with applicable country, state and all local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location across the world in which the company has facilities. In addition, Ericsson supports the UN Guiding Principles for Business and Human Rights and the United Nations Global Compact.
This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation, training and development.
Ericsson expressly prohibits any form of workplace harassment based on race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, parental status, national origin, ethnic background, age, disability, political opinion, social status, veteran status, union membership or genetic information.
Primary country and city: Tanzania, United Republic of (TZ) || || Dar es Salaam || IT
Req ID: 449469