Chanzo: Zoom Tanzania
Tarehe Iliyotolewa: 2021-03-19
Kituo cha Kazi/Tukio: Zanzibar
Imetembelewa mara! 13763 ... Deadline: 2021-03-31 15:36:00
Position : Senior auditor.(location: Zanzibar)
Our firm RZM Financial Services is a professional firm of Accountants and Auditors registered with the National Board of Accountants and Auditors (NBAA) of Tanzania. We provide a wide range of services both in the public and private sectors within the country. RZM Financial Services is looking for a senior Auditor who will be based in Zanzibar in order to support our growing audit and assurance services department.
• Lead engagement teams which include planning, executing, directing, and concluding financial audits for small, medium and large size organizations to ensure that the work performed meets quality assurance standards and is executed in line with the firm’s audit methodology
• Provide on-the-job training and supervision to the team and collaborate with audit team in planning and execution of the audit
• Assess compliance of clients with the applicable reporting frameworks
• Proactively manage client issues and expectations thereby exceeding expectations
To be considered for this vacancy, the ideal candidate must possess the following:
• Minimum a bachelor’s degree in Accounting, finance or related field with minimum 3 years of related work experience preferably in a reputed Audit Firm.
• CPA (T) and ACCA Qualified candidates will have an added advantage.
• Knowledge of International Standards on Auditing (ISAs) and International Financial Reporting Standards (IFRSs)
• Experience in execution and reporting on audits of financial statements prepared in accordance with applicable financial reporting framework in Tanzania
• Advanced written and verbal communications skills
• Excellent hand on IT Tools such as excel, word etc. required. A prior experience of any audit software will have competitive advantage
• Dedication to teamwork and leadership
• Professional and trustworthy
• Multitask assignments and complete the assignments within the specific time deadlines
• Be an individual with good time management and organizational skills
• Demonstrate professionalism and confidentiality at all times