Chanzo: Opportunity Corner
Tarehe Iliyotolewa: 2019-09-11
Kituo cha Kazi/Tukio: Saudi Arabia
Imetembelewa mara! 6873 ... Deadline: 2020-02-12 15:30:00
Applications are invited to apply for the King Fahd University Scholarship 2020 for Masters & Ph.D. in Saudi Arabia. This is a Fully Funded Scholarship in Saudi Arabia at King Fahd University for all the Local, & International Students from around the world for the spring semester.
King Fahd University is offering all the academic programs including M.B.A, All Sciences, Engineering, Business Administrations, Computer Engineering & Sciences Fields for King Fahd University Scholarship 2020. Females Can also Apply.
The Online Application Portal for the King Fahad University Scholarship is open Twice a Year. Students Now can apply for the KFUPM Masters Admission & Ph.D. Admissions. You can apply Twice if You are not selected in the First Session. Do You know that King Abdullah University is also offering Scholarship Check KAUST Scholarship 2020.
King Fahd University Scholarship 2020 Details
- Country: Saudi Arabia
- University: King Fahd University
- Course Level: Masters, MS/Ph.D., Ph.D. Doctorate Degree.
- Financial Coverage: Fully Funded
- Deadlines: 25th Sept 2019 (For Spring Jan 2020) & Feb 12, 2020 (For Fall Sep 2020)
Do You Know that KAUST is also Offering Fully Funded International Internships? Check 130 KAUST Summer Internship in Saudi Arabia 2019 (Fully Funded)
List of Academic Programs & Fields at King Fahd University
M.B.A, All Sciences, Engineering, Business Administrations, Computer Engineering & Sciences For Masters & Ph.D. The List is given below.
- ??College of Computer Sciences & Engineering (CCSE)
- Information and Computer Science
- ??Computer Engineering
- ??System Engineering
- College of Sciences (CS)
- Mathematical Science
- Life Science
- College of Engineering (CES)
- Aerospace Engineering
- Civil & Environmental Engineering
- Chemical Engineering
- Electrical Engineering
- Mechanical Engineering
- College of Petroleum Engineering & Geosciences(CPG)
- Petroleum Engineering?
- KFUPM Business School (CIM)?
- Information System & Operational Management?
- Accounting & Finance?
- Management & Marketing?
- Executive MBA?
College of Environmental Design (CED)?
- Architecture Engineering?
- City & Regional Planning?
- Construction and Management & Engineering?
You Can Also Check the Programs List For Masters & Ph.D. Programs (CLICK HERE)
Financial Coverage of the Scholarship
As Stated above KFUPM Scholarship is offering Fully Funded Scholarships in Saudi Arabia to all the Local & International Students. Check the Scholarship benefits below.
- Free tuition.
- A monthly stipend to cover living expenses.
- Free furnished air-conditioned bachelor housing.
- Essential Medical care.
- Free Textbooks.
- Subsidized Meals in the University cafeteria.
- A chance to participate along with the University faculty in the Research and Book writing
- Projects funded by the University.
- A prepaid Airfare Ticket for Initial Travel to Dammam at the start of the contract, and a Return Ticket after his completion of the Degree (for RA and Lecturers-B).
- Other benefits are also available in accordance with University policy.
Eligibility Criteria For Master, Ph.D. & M.B.A
For Master Programs:
- A Four Year Bachelor’s Degree
- A Grade-Point Average (GPA) of 3.00 or higher on a scale of 4.00 or equivalent, and a GPA of 3.00 in the subject of the major field.
For Ph.D. Programs:
- An M.S. Degree (after a four-year B.S. degree)
- A minimum GPA of 3.00 on a scale of 4.00 or equivalent in both B.S. and M.S. degrees.
A Four-Year Bachelor’s Degree from a recognized institution.
A Grade-Point Average (GPA) of at least 3.00 on a scale of 4.00 or equivalent.
At least one course in college-level calculus which covers both differentiation and integration.
Working knowledge of computers as evidenced by at least one course in that area (e.g. data processing, programming, information systems, etc.)
At least one year of full-time work experience. This requirement may be waived for graduate assistants, research assistants, and applicants with exceptional academic records.
Requirements & Documents
Be sure you have scanned copies of the following mandatory documents in PDF. Each file size can be a maximum of 2 MB.
- Copy of Identification (National ID – Saudi Nationals/Passport – Applicants from outside Saudi Arabia/Iqama – Residents of KSA)
- Complete official transcripts [For Ph.D. Applicants – MS & BS Transcript/ For Master Applicants- BS Transcript] (The transcript should contain names and grade of all courses taken and should be an official transcript)
- Three (3) Recommendation Letters from your academic referees submitted through the online recommendation system after you submit the online application. For Guidance Check How to write a Recommendation Letter
- Statement-of-Purpose (A one-page essay focusing on your career and research goals at FUPM) For Guidance Check How to Write a Personal Statement for Scholarship
- Passport Size Photo with white background (Optional for females)
- CV mentioning briefly your education and work experience. For Guidance Check How to Make a CV? How to Write a CV? Difference between CV and Resume
- GMAT (For International MBA Applicants).
Note: Application will not be processed at all without the above mandatory documents.
Non Mandatory Documents:
Non-Mandatory Documents for online Application but needed before final admission:
- TOEFL (min 68 for MS and 79 for PhD) or IELTS (min 6.0 for MS and 6.5 for PhD) [IF AVAILABLE]
- GRE (General) score sheet (Required for Engineering & Science programs)[IF AVAILABLE]
- Degree(s) Certificates [If a degree was awarded]
The Last Date to Apply for the King Fahd University Scholarship 2020 for Masters & Ph.D. is 25th Sept 2019 (For Spring Jan 2020) & Feb 12, 2020 (For Fall Sep 2020)
For more information about scholarships and other opportunities visit this website click here