Chanzo: Moez Zanzibar
Tarehe Iliyotolewa: 2022-01-12
Kituo cha Kazi/Tukio: Hungary
Imetembelewa mara! 3215 ... Deadline: 2022-01-18 15:30:00
REVOLUTIONARY GOVERNMENT OF ZANZIBAR
MINISTRY OF EDUCATION AND VOCATIONAL TRAINING ZANZIBAR.
THE STIPENDIUM HUNGARICUM SCHOLARSHIP TENABLE FOR THE ACADEMIC YEAR 2022/2023
The general public is hereby informed that Stipendium Hungaricum Scholarship Program for the academic year 2022/2023 is now open for eligible Tanzanians to pursue Bachelor, Masters, One-tire-masters and PhD studies in Hungary. Interested candidates are highly encouraged to apply.
2.0 Application requirements
Applicants should meet the following criteria:
- Have completed Advanced Certificate of Secondary Education Examination (ACSEE) with division one or two or a Diploma with a minimum pass of Upper Second Class (for undergraduate candidates);
- Graduated with a relevant Bachelor degree with Upper Second Class Honours level (for Master’s degree candidates);
- Have a relevant Master’s degree with a minimum of Upper Second Class (for PhD candidates); and
- Have good English Language Proficiency skills.
3.0 List of documents to be submitted
The applicant must submit the following supporting documents as part of evaluation process:
- Certified copies of academic Certificates and Transcripts;
- Motivation letter (minimum 1 page);
- Proof of language Proficiency (IELTS/TOEFL Certificate);
- Copy of passport;
- Curriculum vitae;
- Research plan minimum 2 pages (for PhD candidates);
- Two signed letters of recommendation (from the applicant’s former or current academic tutor(s) or supervisor(s) for PhD candidates; and
- Medical Certificate.
4.0 Scope of the Scholarship
The scholarship will cover:
- Tuition fee throughout the study period;
- Monthly stipend;
- Health insurance.
NB: There is no top-up loan or grant from the Government of the United Republic of Tanzania for candidates who will be offered this Scholarship, any extra cost must be met by parents/candidates.
- Application process and submission
- All Applications are completed online. The application system can be reached through the following link: stipendiumhungaricum.hu
- The deadline for submission of electronic application forms to Stipendium Hungaricum is 15th January, 2022 at 23:59 (Central European Time).
- A copy of application form and all the supporting documents must be submitted to the Ministry of Education, and Vocational Training, Zanzibar in pdf format as one zipped folder through this email: email@example.com not later than 18th January, 2022.
Ministry of Education, and Vocational Training,