Study Engineering at Zanzibar University
AnnouncementShare via Whatsapp
Chanzo: ZU website
Tarehe Iliyotolewa: 2018-07-12
Kituo cha Kazi/Tukio: Zanzibar University Imetembelewa mara! 22603 ... Deadline: 2019-08-15 23:59:00
Call for Application to Zanzibar University Engineering Programmes
The Zanzibar University faculty of Engineering produce professionals who apply knowledge by thinking and doing, preparing them to become real engineers in a rapidly changing world technological spheres. Join us now and experience the cutting edge learning and practicing environments equipped with uptodate materials and experienced Lecturers!
Computer Engineering & Information Technology
Main Objective of the Program
The main objective of this program is to equip graduates of the program, with the professional skills expected for computer and IT engineering in order to excellently cope with the ever advancing trend of computer engineering and IT areas.
The University is equipped with uptodate Laboratories, books and Instructors as well as Lecture rooms and Halls to facilitate the programmes, students will also have a chance to enroll in clusters which will ac t as incubators to nurse their skills and develop their carriers so that they can realize their dreams.
Main Objective of the Program
Developments in the electronics and telecommunication industry, which is coupled with the evergrowing use of electronics and telecommunication systems in Tanzania and worldwide, call for new areas of specialized competence and skills amongst the engineering professionals.
The University is equipped with uptodate Laboratories, books and Instructors as well as Lecture rooms and Halls to facilitate the programmes, students will also have a chance to enroll in clusters which will act as incubators to nurse their skills and develop their carriers so that they can realize their dreams.
The minimum entry requirements as set by TCU and NACTE to join degree programmes are as follows:-
- For A level applicants Two principal passes at least ‘D’ grade in Mathematics and Physics. Those without at least ‘E’ in Chemistry at A’Level must have a credit at O’ Level
- Diploma/ FTC in Telecommunications, Computer Sciences, Computer Engineering, Electrical Engineering, Information and Communication Technology Electronics and Telecommunication Engineering with an average of ‘B’ or GPA of 3.0.
The following programmes will be launched soon at the ZU-Faculty of Engineering!:-
- Bachelor of Civil Engineering
- Bachelor of Architecture and Interior Design
- Bachelor of Environmental Engineering and Natural Resources Management
Hurry up!, Make your Application before 15th August 2019, for more information please visit the links below
- Mambo Ambayo Yanaweza Kukupotezea Muda ikiwa utayafanya.
- Kazi 4 zinazolipa mishahara mikubwa
- Ifahamu Museum for the Future Dubai
- Ajali ya MV Spice Islander
- Njia tano za kuomba nyongeza ya mshahara
- Matokeo ya Kidato cha Nne (Form Four) 2022/2023
- Matekeo ya Mitahani ya Taifa
- The Motivation Myth
- TABIA 12 ZA MATAJIRI/MAMILIONEA
- Mambo saba ya kujifunza katika kitabu cha The Richest Man in the Babylon
- General studies Notes
- History Form One Notes
- History Notes Form Two
- NINI TUNAJIFUNZA KUPITIA KIPEPEO
- Ni yapi malengo yako kwa mwaka 2023
- FUMBA TOWN ZANZIBAR
- Fumba Town
- MAMBO SABA WANAYOYAFANYA MASKINI, AMBAYO MATAJIRI HAWAYAFANYI
- KARIBU USAFIRI NASI KWA SAFARI YA HIJA
- NAMNA NZURI YA KUWEZA KUHIFADHI PESA
KSA Mix Special Iftar - Futari KSA mix
Sport fishing boat
TAM Review (Zanzibar Form two Mathematics Review 2007-2020
Tiba Asilia Ya Ugonjwa wa Bawasiri (Hemorrhoids)
TIBA YA NGIRI SUGU NA CHANGO KWA WANAWAKE
UGONJWA WA BAWASIRI NA TIBA YAKE
TIBA ASILIA YA UGONJWA WA BAWASIRI