Chanzo: Moez Zanzibar
Tarehe Iliyotolewa: 2022-01-13
Kituo cha Kazi/Tukio: Mauritius
Imetembelewa mara! 6011 ... Deadline: 2022-08-15 05:00:00
REVOLUTIONARY GOVERNMENT OF ZANZIBAR
MINISTRY OF EDUCATION AND VOCATIONAL TRAINING, ZANZIBAR
SCHOLARSHIPS TENABLE IN THE REPUBLIC OF MAURITIUS – AFRICA SCHOLARSHIP SCHEME 2021/2022
Call for Application
Applications are hereby invited from qualified Tanzanians to apply for undergraduate and postgraduate programs offered by the Government of the Republic of Mauritius for the 2021/2022 academic year.
- Undergraduate programmes
- Not be more than 26 years old and not less than 18 years old;
- Have a minimum of five (5) credits for Diploma programmes); OR
- Have an Advanced Certificate for Secondary Education or equivalent.
- Masters Degree Programmes
- Be below 35 years old; and
- Have at least an upper second class undergraduate degree.
- PhD Programmes
- Be below 40 years old; and
- Have a first class undergraduate degree from a recognized University or a Master of Philosophy (M.Phil. degree) and meet the requirements of the awarding body.
- MPhil/ PhDProgrammes
- Have an undergraduate degree with at least an upper second class (or CPA/GPA greater than 60%) and preferably with a Master degree.
- Documents required
- (i) A completed application form;
- (ii) Certified copy of birth certificate;
- (iii) Certified copy of biodata page of passport (if available);
- (iv) Certified copies of relevant educational certificates and transcripts along with a certified translation if they are in a language other than English or French;
- (v) Copy of conditional offer (letter of admission) by a public Higher Education Institution (HEI) in Mauritius;
- (vi) A report of medical examination issued by an official medical body;
- (vii) A detailed research plan of about 750 words for Masters and 1500 words for PhD; and
- (viii) Supporting statement from a prospective supervisor from a University for PhD candidates.
- Scope of the scholarship
The scholarship covers the following:
- (i) Tuition fees and course-related costs;
- (ii) Go and return airfare;
- (iii) Living allowance; and
- (iv) Free health care.
NB:There is no top-up loan or grant from the Government of Tanzania for candidates who will be offered scholarships other than the one offered by the Government of the Republic of Mauritius.
- Application procedure and submission
- An application form must be filled in electronically, printed and then signed.
- Application forms can be obtained from the websites:http://highereducationmauritius.com and https://education.govmu.org/Pages/Mauritius-Africa-Scholarships-2020.aspx
- A copy of application form and all the supporting documents must be submitted to the Ministry of Education, and Vocational Training, Zanzibar in pdf formatas one zipped folder through these email:email@example.com OR firstname.lastname@example.org not later than 15th August, 2022.
Ministry of Education, and Vocational Training,