Chanzo: World Food Programme
Tarehe Iliyotolewa: 2023-02-27
Kituo cha Kazi/Tukio: TANZANIA
Imetembelewa mara! 12780 ... Deadline: 2023-03-05 22:32:00
Career Opportunities: Programme Associate G6 (384936)
Requisition ID 384936 - Posted 26/02/2023 - Short Term-SC WFP - Africa, Southern - Tanzania, United Republic of - Dar-es-Salaam
WFP celebrates and embraces diversity. It is committed to the principle of equal employment opportunity for all its employees and encourages qualified candidates to apply irrespective of race, colour, national origin, ethnic or social background, genetic information, gender, gender identity and/or expression, sexual orientation, religion or belief, HIV status or disability.
The United Nations World Food Programme is the world's largest humanitarian agency fighting hunger worldwide. The mission of WFP is to help the world achieve Zero Hunger in our lifetimes. Every day, WFP works worldwide to ensure that no child goes to bed hungry and that the poorest and most vulnerable, particularly women and children, can access the nutritious food they need.
STANDARD MINIMUM QUALIFICATIONS
Education: Completion of secondary school education. A post-secondary certificate in the related functional area.
Language: Fluency in both oral and written communication in the UN language in use at the duty station and in the duty station’s language, if different.
KEY ACCOUNTABILITIES CONTINUED
6. Support the preparation of the Annual Corporate Report (ACR) for the Annual Reporting Exercise in collaboration with the country office programme, monitoring & evaluation, logistics, and resource management functions by coordinating to ensure coherence and quality of performance information.
7. Identify, gather, and analyse relevant data to produce high-quality, evidence-based reports and other analytical outputs that meet the office needs.
8. Collaborate with counterparts internally to ensure consistency in information management and to complement WFP analysis and information.
9. Support COs or RBs in emergencies by preparing, organising, and providing secretarial support to Operational Task Forces (OTFs).
10. Support the assurance of defined quality standards in all processes and products.
11. Translate briefs from English to Swahili and vice versa in support of the unit’s needs.
12. Other as required.
WFP has a zero-tolerance approach to conduct such as fraud, sexual exploitation and abuse, sexual harassment, abuse of authority and discrimination. All selected candidates will be expected to adhere to WFP’s standards of conduct and will therefore undergo rigorous background verification internally or through third parties. Selected candidates will also be required to provide additional information as part of the verification exercise. Misrepresentation of information provided during the recruitment process may lead to disqualification or termination of employment
WFP will not request payment at any stage of the recruitment process including at the offer stage. Any requests for payment should be refused and reported to local law enforcement authorities for appropriate action.